Please join us! Red Lobster in Kansas City, MO on Barry Rd. will be donating 15% of your bill back to us! It’s THAT easy!
Make it an early Valentine’s Day dinner to beat the crowds. Here are some quick pointers but more information is included with the event link. Please RSVP if you plan to attend! Thank you!
- RSVP on the Event’s Meal Page: RSVPing is super easy, plus it lets the group organizer and restaurant get a better idea of the turnout!
- Show Up: Once you’ve committed, come show your support! Bring friends too–even if they haven’t RSVPed online. In a hurry? Some restaurants may include take-out orders as well! However, be sure to clarify this with the organizer beforehand.
- Be Mindful: Please remember that for every GroupRaise fundraiser you are treated as a regular restaurant customer. The Bonus: a percentage of your meal goes to a worthy cause!
- Inform The Cashier/Server That You’re A Supporter: The restaurant only counts sales from supporters during the specified time frame. Let your server know you’re a supporter to make sure your check is counted towards your group.
- Have Fun! Chow down on delicious food, chat with your friends, and have a good laugh! Who knew changing the world could be so easy?
- Solicit Support On The Restaurant’s Premises: This is against our event policies and can only be done if you have received explicit written approval from the restaurant contact in charge.
- RSVP On Behalf Of Others (Exception Below*): It is important that RSVPs are kept separate because the RSVP Count is used to give the organizer and restaurant an idea of the turnout for each event. To make this as accurate as possible, each RSVP requires an email. This also keeps you informed on the status of the event and prevents “RSVP spamming”. For this reason, attempts to make several individual RSVPs on the same computer or to submit multiple RSVPs using the same email address may be rejected.